Percon Construction Building Systems is a premiere general contractor serving the industrial and commercial construction markets in Western Canada. Our reputation for delivering quality and value has led to tremendous growth and opportunity. Percon Construction Building Systems offers a dynamic work environment with competitive compensation packages and full benefits. We require qualified professionals to help us continue to grow. Please contact us for information on a career with Percon Construction Building Systems.
Please contact our Vancouver office for information on these exciting career opportunities.
- Building Technologist
- Construction Site Superintendent
- Project Manager
- Senior Estimator - General Construction
Percon Construction Ltd., a division of the Permasteel Group, is a general contractor specializing in design-build and pre-engineered steel buildings. We are currently seeking a Project / Construction Manager in our Delta office. This is a full-time permanent opportunity with a generous compensation, benefit and bonus package being offered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Construction management
- Profitable execution of industrial and commercial projects
- Tendering and selection of construction trades
- Negotiation, preparation of contract documents, contract administration
- Estimating, budgeting, cost control, project accounting, scheduling
- Ensuring project systems and procedures are properly applied throughout the project
- Assessing and controlling scope changes
- Compliance with appropriate jurisdictional standards regarding quality control, health and safety
- Ongoing liaison with clients to define and confirm requirements
- Developing and maintaining a professional relationship with the client
- Developing new and repeat business opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience in general contracting
- Recent experience with construction trades in the BC Lower Mainland
- Experience in structuring, pricing and management of design-build projects
- Experience in directing and coordinating consultants for professional services
- Must be a team player and be results oriented with a proven track record
- Engineering degree or diploma
- Preference will be giving to candidates with pre-engineered building experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are committed to the pursuit of excellence, dedicated to personal and corporate success, and would like to work with a team of professionals on interesting and challenging projects in Western Canada, we would like to hear from you.
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package, and the opportunity to earn incentives based upon performance.
All applications will be kept in strictest confidence.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
PERCON CONSTRUCTION LTD.
#106 - 7088 Venture Street
Delta, BC V4G 1H5
Fax: (604) 946-7785